Saturday, December 17, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #126 {Lost and Found} - Winner and Top 5

Oooh you guys certainly came up with some interesting items for your "lost and found" - we hope you had as much fun with it as we did? I should announce this week's winner right now but first I want to wish all of you a very happy and safe holiday season as this is my last winner's post for 2011 - but I'll be back in 2012 for more Magnolia fun - we have a few surprises up our sleeves as well as some awesome challenges.

Ok - I won't keep you on the edge of your seats any longer - this week we'd like to congratulate our fabulous winner........

Angela Wood {22}

Well what can I say about this project from Angela - I do believe my first words were "Holy Guacamole - WOW!" Angela made the tree herself and explains how in her post - she 'found' a skewer to hold the tree together and another 'find' was the box lid she created her scene in. If you want to check out more of Angela's amazing work you can check out her blog HERE.

And now it's onto this week's Top 6 listed in numerical order - yup we ended up with 6 yet again - LOL! We'd like to congratulate these amazing entries as well as thanking everyone who took the time to play along with us this week - awesome job everyone....


These are linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! Don't forget to pop back tomorrow morning and check out our last challenge for the year.


Debbie P and the MDUC team
xXx

2 comments:

  1. oh .. thank you so much for choosing my creation, can't say the happiness of me and not regret to found my old decoration :))
    and what amazing that Angela did! congratulation Angela .. and congratulation too ladies!
    for all of you and MDUC DT I wanna say ..
    Merry Christmas !!
    Warm wishes,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie! Wow! Thank you so much to you and your team for choosing my project to win this week. It was a labor of love as each member of my family is represented in my scene ;)

    And thank you to Yulis for her congratulations comment. <3

    big hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete